Staunton Montessori School & Tutorial Centre
Staunton Tutorial: Private tuition centre
Staunton Montessori Nursery School: Educational day-care centre
Mrs Adrienne Staunton Mont. Dip. Ed
Mr Robert Staunton MA (Hons) PGCE (Cambs) EYPS RSA. CTEFLA
Staunton Education Ltd
Staunton Montessori School
Tel/Fax: 01400 282 860
Staunton Montessori Nursery School and Tuition Centre is situated in Staunton-in-the Vale, Vale of Belvoir, Nottinghamshire, (UK) less than 20 miles from Nottingham, Newark and Grantham.
Click for a Google Map of the area.
Directions and more detailed map – How to Get Here.
- Newark on Trent
- Vale of Belvoir
- Long Bennington
- West Bridgford
The Montessori Nursery School offers a welcoming home from home, educational day-care experience for pre-school children aged 12 months – 5 years. By keeping our groups small and our standards high we offer an exceptionally caring and creative early years learning environment. Our warm hearted and friendly childcare enables young children, toddlers and babies to relax and flourish, so that they can enjoy their important nursery school years to the full.
Staunton Tutorial: Private tuition centre offers the following range of subjects
- Eleven Plus tuition help & intensive grammar school exam preparation
- Primary & Secondary school exam skills tutoring and study support
- University Undergraduate mentoring and Post-Graduate student supervision (Education)
- Oxbridge interview techniques training (Oxford & Cambridge Universities)
- English as a foreign language lessons for adults or children
- Public speaking training and communication skills & strategies
- Corporate Education: Workshops & courses on British & American culture
and English language for Asian Businesses in the UK & US
‘The role of the tutorial is to give children the strategic and tactical skills needed to do well in exams and assessments. However, every effort is made to do this in an individual and child-centred way. This means that I try to ‘tune’ into each learner and nurture their potential. Tuition sessions are stimulating and often fun, but there are firm boundaries for achievement.’
~ Tutor Robert Staunton